Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wedding Day / Honeymoon back in Paradise

Kyle and I were sealed for time and all eternity on Monday August 15, 2011 in the Salt Lake City, Utah Temple in which I became his Mrs. Young. It was such a perfect day that we will always remember. We were married at 10:20 am that morning, then had our wedding luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The Youngs did such an amazing job on that luncheon it could not have gone any better. One of my favorite parts was when each member of our families including siblings stood up to say a word of advice to us. That evening we ended with a wonderful reception at Eaglewood Reception Center.. Stay tuned for wedding pictures of that day and also the wedding video I will post soon:) That next day on Tuesday morning we flew back over to the island of Oahu in which we met. It was amazing seeing all the wonderful places we would visit as well as some good friends who were still in school over there. That vacation could not have been more amazing.

The beach right across from Kyle's old house we would go to.

Loungin!


The resort we stayed at. Gorgeous!

This was our view from our balcony. Amazing.

We went to a Luau and made leis. 


I finally got my sandwich! This is the Seasider Snackbar where I worked when Kyle came to ask for my number. Seriously thee best sandwich in the world. (Excuse the lack of make-up)

Pounders Beach

Kyle's Old Soccer friends!

Date Night


BYU Hawaii!

Saw my old roommate Cathy.

Ha ha ha I HAD to put this up here just to prove how much Kyle can eat. Yes I was hungry too, but we ordered 3 appetizers along with unlimited chips and salsa and our entree. And Kyle finished it ALL. Ha ha I was dying how much he could down. Great food at Chiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment