Thursday, September 15, 2011

3rd Times A Charm

Kyle and I occasionally communicated over the phone through the Fall of 2010, but it wasn't until I chose to move to Provo, UT come January 2011 that Kyle was the first person I called to tell my exciting news. We were both so excited that right when I moved to Utah he called me to ask me on a date that weekend. However, the day before our date we decided to meet up earlier in Salt Lake City ( halfway between where we each lived ) at a movie at the Gateway Mall. That was the best feeling seeing each other AGAIN for the first time. The next day he picked me up we went and painted Mugs together at Color Me Mine and then ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Afterwards we went to Kyle's sister and brother-in-law's house ( Jaime and Joe ) to watch a movie in which Kyle kissed me again for the first time. After that, although we were 2 hours apart, that didn't stop us. That next weekend Kyle talked to my cousin/roommate Kalie and surprised me at Pita Pit for lunch, along with other surprise visits throughout the semester which were my favorite. We started seeing each other every 2 weeks, then it turned into every weekend, then it turned into twice a week ( still taking the 2 hour drive there and back ). We were inseparable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment