Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011!!


What is more fun then to make your own Halloween costumes right? Ha well I did this the night before, soooo if it weren't so last second they would look a tad better but here are parts of our costumes I made: 
Peter Pan & Tinkerbell

Peter's Hat:
I cut 2 strips of brown felt (they're on top of each other), sewed 2 sides but not the bottom-then turned it inside out.

Then I cut two smaller strips and sewed the left side together. Slide the 2 strips insider the hat and sew around the edges.

Flip the edges up and glue in a feather and walaaa..
(For Peter's shirt we just bought a green shirt and cut triangles on the arms and bottm-super simple..

Tinkerbell:
I bought 2 different colors of tule and cut them in 2-3 inch strips. Then tied them on a ribbon altering colors:


I had extra loose pieces that I sewed together to make sleeves. As for the main piece of the top-I just bought a shirt, turned it upside down, glued some sparkles on it and ta-da!

Lovely Darlin!

We had a party at our house with some friends over and it was sooo much fun!! Everyone brought amazing desserts while Kyle and I made homemade Rootbeer! Sooo GOOD!

 Don't mind the stash... yes it's real.

 Carving Pumpkins

1 comment:

  1. Um is that your front door? It is way too cute. Love the costumes. Once again I'm so impressed with your craftiness!!

    ReplyDelete