Monday, November 28, 2011

Gnocchetti Alfredo & Our Beautiful Christmas Tree


So I have totally been slacking on making good dinners so I was so excited to make this for dinner on Sunday. I used the recipe from Our Best Bites Cookbook for Guiltless Alfredo Sauce, but instead of putting it on pasta, Kyle gave the idea to put it on Gnocchetti. They're is similar to Gnocchi, which are small dumpling-like potato noodles used in place of pasta (and they cook in 2 min) Sooo amazing! Kyle made some amazing potatoes and dang it was one great meal!

Our Best Bites - Guiltless Alfredo Sauce:



Yayyy it's Christmas time!! Kyle and I hung our stalkings, bought and decorated our tree, and finally.. opened our early Christmas present from Kyle's parents that is our latest addition to our home... Our TV:) 


2 comments:

  1. Cute tree!!! Yay for early presents:) also I want Gnocci right now. I love them. I'll be making that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, best housewife right there! love you twoo

    ReplyDelete