Sunday, November 20, 2011

Arizona & Sterling going to the MTC!!

My parents bought Kyle and I plane tickets to surprise the family last weekend to be home before my brother Sterling left on his mission to the Hermosillo Mexico, Spanish speaking mission. It was so much fun in Arizona. When we were down there we took family pictures:)

 My cute parents<3

 The lovely newlyweds:)


Kyle and I flew back Sunday night because we had work and school the next day, but Sterling flew up on Tuesday night. Kyle's wonderful parents were so amazing and picked Sterling up from the airport and took him to dinner while we finished school and work and drove down to Centerville that night. The next morning we headed to the MTC with Sterling and stopped by Pizza Pie Cafe for his last meal before the MTC!

So much fun dropping him off!

We love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment