Monday, November 7, 2011

Fun with da Hubby


Yes, I know alot of my posts are food, but we just LOVE food and LOVE even more to EAT it! :)

Easy Crockpot Sunday dinner:
Potatoes, carrots, chicken, onion, water, and a chicken gravy mix. Mix altogether while at church at delish. I love it with roast also.

Not too difficult but this looked so good I had to take a picture:) We just love our George Forman. 

So.. once again Our Best Bites Cookbook amazes me again! Seriously Everything in that book is soo good. It actually snowed for the first day in Logan so I decided to make soup. YUM! 

Chicken & Dumplings
(My new FAVORITE soup!! A MUST try!)



 No-Bake Cookies
What can be better for a late Sunday snack?

Ha I've got smarter by just taking a picture of the recipe...

Enjoying our cookies..

1 comment:

  1. I wish you had my name for Christmas because I know what I would want......you to cook for my family! Those meals look delicious. I don't want Tyson to look at your blog because he will know how good Kyle has it:) Really cute costumes too. My niece was Tinkerbell and I showed Brin a pic of her and she said, "Abella is tinker bell just like Raquel!".

    ReplyDelete