Monday, April 2, 2012

Raquel's Birthday, General Conference, ETC...

So my birthday was last Sunday March 25 in which I finally turned 21 years old:) My husband is so sweet to me and definitely spoiled me on my birthday. He woke me up at 9:00 in the morning singing happy birthday to me in which he handed me cards from my parents, his parents, and him. Then he gave me the piece of paper below that read:


So we ran downstairs to find this:



Kyle and I love to play tennis (when it is warm) but never have enough balls so I was very excited to find that gift along with a season of Friends and a huge bag of my favorite chocolate:) Then Kyle handed me a second note that read:




A tennis racket! And a white and pink one! I LOVE it! I had to borrow one each time and never expected him to get this for me! So awesome! Then Kyle gave me another paper. I thought for sure that was the last gift. But the last paper read:




A sewing machine!! Oh my gosh I was in awe I was soo excited! I have always wanted my own sewing machine and Kyle picked out the perfect one:)


Kyle made macadamia nut waffles for breakfast and then after church we had a yummy roast that was cooking during church. Just when I thought that day was perfect enough, Kyle then brought out a Lemon Meringue Pie - YUM! Then Sang Happy Birthday to me a second time:)


Here are some miscellaneous things that have happened after: I sewed a cute pincushion for my first sewing project: 


For Easter time I made some cute cupcakes! It said to sprinkle shredded coconut on the cupcakes but I grated white chocolate instead and it still looked the same.


One night after work Kyle made me dinner: Pretty impressive:)


Kyle's new excitement: hitting foam golf balls against our curtains - Ha


I found this picture on my dad's phone - it was the day I received my Endowments along with Sterling. Such a cool day!



Funny face:


General Conference was amazing! Thanks to Kyle's brother Tyson and his wife Marie, they gave us 2 tix to the morning session and it was amazing! It was the first time for both Kyle and I to actually go to conference and we had such amazing seats! We were in like the 20th row up front. Such an amazing experience being there.


It was pouring like crazy outside as we waited in a huge line. Luckily Kyle had an umbrella in his car we brought.






No comments:

Post a Comment