Monday, April 2, 2012

MEXICO Spring Break!


Rocky Point MEXICO here we come!! Think we got enough groceries? Ha


The condo we stayed at was gorgeous! Seriously perfect weather there.


View from the balcony:


Cute little Ansley


One night we had crab boil - mmmm so good!





On the way home to AZ we just had to stop at Tia Roses - my absolute favorite restaurant! Orange Mango Salmon tacos and mango lime shrimp tacos. Oh. My. Goodness they are the best in the world:


It is perfect that Kyle's parents have a condo in St George because it is half way between Mesa and our home so we always drive half way there and stay the night before completing the trip to AZ.



Gorgeous view from their condo:

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO jealous of your Spring Break (and the food that came along with it!). What a fun trip! I don't know if you know this but I am obsessed with Cadburry Eggs too! Oh I love them so much! Your cupcakes look amazing. Please come be my chef at my house. I will pay you:) So glad you had fun at Conference. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete