Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall 2012

Life has been hectic but so much fun! Here is what we've been up to:

Kyle put his name in a drawing and won a $200 gift certificate at school! Woohoo! He was more than thoughtful when he used some of his money to buy me a gift card to go shopping:) Love him.


Friends and Chic-Fil-A chicken noodle soup makes being sick feel alot better:)


Last day at the lake! What a stud...



Kyle and I were in charge of helping with a ward activity. Turned out sooo much fun!


2 of the many centerpieces I made for our future Relief Society nights. I love how they turned out. 


My mom sent me a cute Anniversary package while Kyle was gone for work for a few days - ha ha


Kyle and I went to Justin Timberlake's PGA golf tournament in Vegas! So much fun!


And of course we had to stop at Kona Grill for lunch/dinner yum! Our fave place.


I was able to catch a ride with my cousin Kalie to see my family for the weekend in Arizona! Love my mom and sisters<3


World's greatest mom:)


LOVED being able to share clothes with the sisters, even if it was only for a couple days:)


It was a slightly unfortunate night when I was rushed to the ER thinking I may have an appendicitis. Luckily it was not an appendicitis but instead an ovarian cyst that burst.. not fun. 


Happy 25th birthday to the most wonderful husband!


At the local Pumpkin Walk in Logan:


The first day of snow this year: wayyy too early!


I found my ruffled duvet while I was in Arizona and was so happy with the outcome on our bed:) So cute!


Anyone seen the movie A Christmas Story? Ha ha we had fun with this and ended up winning best costume at our ward party!


Thank you Mama Young for the delicious Sour Cream Lemon Pie from Marie Calendars. So good!




No comments:

Post a Comment